Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

G-G-Good News, Folks

I'm taking this blog to a whole new level!

Not right this second, so don't expect any drastic changes. They aren't going to happen right before your eyes. Although that would be nifty. And it would be pretty cool for readership. I could send out an email each day that said "Come Check Out What I Changed Today!". Cool, glad I'm not the only one that thinks that's an awesome publicity stunt.

Anyway, I'm just letting you know that BECAUSE of these big, awesome, exciting, mind blowing changes, I might not be updating as much as possible. Which, really hasn't been that much, but that's one of those changes I'm talking about!

I'm participating in #50WorkDays over at byregina.com, which has been beyond awesome and I'm only four days in. Is it weird that I get super excited about marketing and building a brand? It's not homework to me it's FUNWORK.

Really, I'm writing this long ass post because I have to share something funny with you. I was bouncing around domain name ideas (that might be another change, not sure!) with my friend. I kept coming back to using the word "biblio", and I love the way alliterations sound, so we were trying to use a b-word in front of it.

My friend tossed out "Bitchin' Biblio(phile)". Not bad.

So as with all bright ideas, I Googled it to see if someone else had taken the idea already. And Google decided to be helpful by providing the following suggestion.


Yes, Google, thanks for correcting me. You've now tainted this name for me and I no longer want to use it.

So thanks for that. Back to the drawing board for me.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment