Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's a New Year Already?

Holy bejesus, it's been two months since I posted! Well almost. I guess just over a month. But really, who other than me was keeping track.

So like every human being when the dawn of a new year shows over the cusp of the horizon, I panic and think about how much time I've wasted doing absolutely NOTHING. Except sit on the couch and read, which I actually don't mind. But in the overall grand scheme of things, that only helps me accomplish one or two of my goals.

I've decided to take the next couple of weeks and write out a mindmap of what I want to accomplish this year. Then I will break it down into edible chunks. Then I will eat all of those chunks until I am a better, chunkier person. One of those chunks will be what I want to do with this blog.

What are the chunks you guys will be trying to force feed yourself this year? Do they revolve around health, skills, family, fun, friends?

I challenge you to write down 5 of your top goals for 2015. I challenge you to achieve them. I challenge you to track your progress so you can look back and go "Shit, I really did that?!". Go write them down!

Next week I'll share with you my top 5 goals. Let's see if I can achieve them.

Oh, look at that, a possible reason to keep a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment